The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch Blog (www.themccallumsshamrockpatch.com) in no way provides any warranty, express, or implied, towards the content of recipes on this website. It is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions.
The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and informational purposes and use by persons having appropriate technical skills, at their discretion and risk.
IN OTHER WORDS…
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog. You are doing so “at your own risk.” I am not liable, not responsible, and do not assume obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger, or a flour-covered kitchen countertop.
I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember: cooking is very subjective.
- You and I may use different brands of the same ingredients.
- Our ovens might have different temperatures.
- Our cooking abilities might be at different levels.
- Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe.
- Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use the right amount of ingredients and tools.
- What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
- All information presented and written within TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com is intended for informational purposes only. It would be best if you did not rely on this information provided as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
- The writers and publishers of TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com are not nutritionists or registered dietitians. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- You are ultimately responsible for all decisions about your dietary needs. Each individual’s nutritional needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The writers and publishers of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or hereafter.
- TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe.
- Many of the recipes on TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com recommend toppings, which may or may not be listed as optional, and nutritional information for these added toppings is not listed. Also, different online calculators can provide different results. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your method. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.
- Under no circumstances will TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com or its owners be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information given by this site. By using TheMcCallumsShamrockPatch.com and its content, you agree to these terms.