Have you been on a quest to find The Best Quick Marinade Recipe? You won’t have to look any further today. Using an ancient Secret Ingredient, I made this London Broil Tender, Juicy and flavorful This Best Quick Beef Marinade does not contain any MSG or additional Sugar other than Natural Ingredients. For years, Asians and Polynesians, and a few others have used this little Secret. It’s one of Nature’s Most Natural Tenderizing Ingredients.
So now I bet you are wondering what this secret ingredient is? Did you guess the old Baking Soda routine? If you did. The answer is no. We did not use that. Primarily Baking Soda has been used by many Asian Restaurants in Stir-fry recipes. I have found that the meat texture becomes extremely sponge-like in larger cuts of meat. This is not an ideal method for what we are doing today.
So by now, you have to be dying to know what I have done; I’m not going to keep you guessing much more, I promise. Below you will find the recipe for The Best Quick Beef Marinade. The marinade is packed with fantastic flavors and perfect for broiling, grilling, indoors or outdoors.
A wonderful combination of Olive Oil, Pineapple Juice, White Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Minced Garlic, and Minced ginger all work together in unison to not only speed up marinade time but enhance the flavor. Pineapples and juice have been used for centuries to marinate meats Quickly.
The Quick Beef Marinade works so fast you do not need to marinade your meats overnight or for long periods. As a matter of fact, if you leave it too long, it almost works too well. You will want to keep your marinade time at about 60 minutes to 2 hours. How fast is that?
Cuts of meat to marinate using the Best Quick Beef Marinade
BOTTOM ROUND STEAK – A great everyday cut, boneless and lean. Marinate and broil or grill, and slice thin.
EYE OF ROUND STEAK –A tremendous value cut that is lean and boneless. Great for marinating, then grilling or skillet cooking.
SIRLOIN TIP SIDE STEAK – Boneless and lean, these cuts are budget-friendly and ideal with a tenderizing marinade before grilling.
FLANK STEAK– Lean and boneless with an intense beef flavor. Best when marinated and grilled or sliced thin.
OUTSIDE SKIRT- The opposite of the Inside Skirt Steak, this cut is known for its powerful flavor profile: Marinate and grill.
INSIDE SKIRT– Opposite the Outside Skirt Steak, this cut is known for its robust flavor profile. Marinate and grill for fajitas or use for a stir-fry.
TOP ROUND STEAK- A thick and versatile weekday-friendly cut. Usually broiled or slow-cooked to bring out its best flavor profile.
Shopping List for Best Quick Beef Marinade
Olive oil – Helps marinade adhere to the cut of meat.
Pineapple juice– Works to naturally tenderize the tough cuts of meat and add a layer of flavor.
White rice vinegar– Helps to tenderize the tough cut of meat and add more depth to the flavor.
Soy sauce– Gives a great layer of flavor to the marinade.
Local honey– Naturally helps balance the flavor of the marinade by sweetening the marinade.
Garlic cloves– This not only gives a nice little punch of flavor but also helps to tenderize the meat naturally.
Fresh ginger– Adds a fantastic layer of flavor and helps to balance the flavors together.
Equipment needed for Best Quick Beef Marinade
Measuring cup and spoons- to measure ingredients in the marinade recipe
Small whisk– to properly combine the liquid ingredients, use a for if you do not have a whisk.
Small glass bowl– to add the liquid ingredients.
Gallon Ziplock bag- or glass baking dish- To place the meat cut in that you plan on marinating.
Kitchen Tongs– To turn meat when marinading.
Best Quick Beef Marinade
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Small whisk
- Small Glass Bowl
- Gallon ziplock bag
- Kitchen tongs
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ⅛ cup white rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger grated
- In a glass dish, using a small whisk combine olive oil, pineapple juice, white rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, and ginger thoroughly.
- Pour over beef cuts such as London Broil, Flank Steaks, Skirt Steaks, etc.
- Marinate tough cuts of meat for one hour or more.
- BOTTOM ROUND STEAK - A great everyday cut, boneless and lean. Marinate and broil or grill, and slice thin.
- EYE OF ROUND STEAK -A tremendous value cut that is lean and boneless. Great for marinating, then grilling or skillet cooking.
- SIRLOIN TIP SIDE STEAK - Boneless and lean, these cuts are budget-friendly and ideal with a tenderizing marinade before grilling.
- FLANK STEAK- Lean and boneless with an intense beef flavor. Best when marinated and grilled or sliced thin.
- OUTSIDE SKIRT- The opposite of the Inside Skirt Steak, this cut is known for its powerful flavor profile: Marinate and grill.
- INSIDE SKIRT- Opposite the Outside Skirt Steak, this cut is known for its robust flavor profile. Marinate and grill for fajitas or use for a stir-fry.
- TOP ROUND STEAK- A thick and versatile weekday friendly cut. Usually broiled or slow-cooked to bring out its best flavor profile.
Notes: This marinade is used for more tough cuts of meat. I would not use meat cuts such as Prime Rib, Porterhouse, T-Bones, or Strip Steaks. The acidity and enzymes in Pineapple will cause a breakdown in these meat cuts.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might like these recipes.
- Flank Steak With Chimichurri is one of those deliciously flavorful yet economical recipes that’s you’ll love all year round. Marinated in a mojo until tender and juicy, then seasoned, grilled, and topped with fresh homemade authentic Chimichurri sauce.
- Hamburger Steaks with Gravy comes to mind almost instantly. It’s Southern comfort at its finest. Simple, savory, flavorful, juicy, melt in your mouth, all-beef patties seasoned and smothered in a thick, creamy homemade brown gravy with onions.