Fabulously crisp Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes are a flavorful, healthy, and delicious way of making one of our family’s favorite sides. Made with fingerling potatoes, Parmesan cheese, Rosemary, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, and freshly cracked black pepper.
These Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes are super simple to make. They require very little prep time and a short cook time of 20-25 min in the air-fryer. How simple is that? I can remember when I did these in my oven, and they took approximately 45 minutes. I am delighted to drop a good 20 plus minutes off this recipe, aren’t you?
This last Christmas, my wonderful in-laws gave us a fabulous gift that I have used repeatedly to make so many wonderful things. My Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoe recipe is just one of the many awesome sides we have had out of the air-fryer to date. They come out like champions winning at life! In other words, the perfect flavor, crunch, yet tender tasting inside. Total yum Y’all.
I was so excited when I opened this Power Air Fryer XL. What a gift that keeps giving more healthier options every time we use it. You really can cook so many things in this bad baby. It makes the best baked potatoes, sweet potato fries, French fries, Hasselback potatoes, chicken wings, homemade chicken tenders, fried okra, and re-heats crispy items like new. I really do love it.
Did you know the Power Air Fryer XL actually ranked #3 for Best Air-fryers? I can sure see why. The price is right, it’s super versatile, and the size is perfect for us. If this ever breaks, I will definitely replace it faster than the speed of light. It’s fast becoming my favorite appliance to use for lunches and dinners.
Have you ever used an air-fryer? If so, let me know what you think of them, the tasty recipes you love making, and anything else you want to share your air-fryer experiences with. I love to hear from you in the comments. So please don’t be shy to tell us all about your experiences.
Sharp kitchen knife
plastic reusable container with lid
Ingredients needed for Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes
Fresh lemon zest
Fresh rosemary, chopped.
Freshly ground black peppercorns.
Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes
- Cutting Board
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Plastic reusable container with lid
- Box grater
- 2 ½ pounds Fingerling potatoes scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chopped Rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt to own taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns, to own taste
- Be sure to wash and clean the 2½ pounds of fingerling potatoes, slice longwise, and place in a 1-gallon ziplock bag. Add olive oil, grated lemon zest, fresh rosemary, Parmesan cheese, Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper to a reusable plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake the container to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Place the well-coated Fingerling potatoes in the air-fryer basket, then turn the Air-fryer to about 400 Degrees F for 25 minutes, or cook the potatoes until crispy. Times may vary in different Air-Fryers.
- Serve the Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes with the dipping sauce of choice. Examples: Ranch Dressing, Hot cheese sauce, Horseradish sauce.
If you like this recipe for Air-fryer Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes you may enjoy these recipes
- Classic Parsley New Potatoes with an infusion of chicken broth, butter, and flat-leaf parsley to make a super easy, minimal-ingredient side dish. It’s a perfect side dish to go along with any meal you might think of serving.
- Funeral Potatoes combine shredded hashbrowns, extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded Colby-Jack cheese, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, sautéed onion, and minced garlic. It’s that simple and easy to make.
- Easy to Make Pierogi Lasagna Rolls are for those of us that do not look forward to spending hours in the kitchen making Old Fashioned Polish Pierogies but enjoy the delicious taste of a homemade pierogi.
Don’t forget to use Pin or Print Options to Save for Later!