Pepperoni Roll-ups are super simple to make and even better to serve up to your family and friends. You can make them as easy as 1-2-3 for the kids after school as a snack that the entire family will be sure to love time after time. Made with crescent rolls, deli pepperoni, sliced provolone cheese, your favorite pasta sauce, and then baked to perfection in a 400 Degree oven.
A while back, I did a sponsored post for a company and made these delicious Pepperoni Roll-Ups, they were damn tasty, so I wanted to share this wonderful family-friendly recipe with you readers that missed it last time when it was a sponsored post. Trust me; you are going to want to make these Pepperoni Roll-ups and soon.
Have you ever just wanted a snack that your whole family will enjoy? Me too. I can only eat so many apples, yogurt, and so on before I have an epic snack meltdown. Sometimes we need a snack that easy to make, and everyone can enjoy it. This is one of those yummy snacks you can please the kids/grandkids and hubby alike during snack-time.
Look how amazing the Pepperoni Roll-Ups look after being brushed with seasoned garlic butter. Man, the flavor from the seasoned garlic butter that is brushed on these bad babies, is seriously out of this world. I use freshly minced garlic, but you can substitute ready-made minced garlic in a jar from the market if need be to save some time when making this.
Let’s talk a bit about the sauce you can use; you can use homemade pasta sauce if you like or your favorite jar sauce, whatever you have on hand. Just make sure you save some extra sauce to dip your Pepperoni Roll-Ups when serving them to the family. Everyone loves lots of sauce when they’re eating Pepperoni Roll-Ups in our house.
Tips for Pepperoni Roll-ups
Use a quality brand of Cresent Rolls instead of the off-brand for optimal flavor.
Have the provolone cheese sliced at the deli counter, so it is the perfect thickness for the recipe.
If you make Homemade pizza sauce that’s perfect for this recipe. If not, a good quality brand of organic pizza sauce will do the trick.
Fresh garlic is more flavorful, but in a pinch, you can use minced jarred garlic.
Be sure to preheat the oven in advance to 400 Degrees.
- 2-12 -ounce cans of crescent rolls your brand
- 16 slices Sliced sandwich pepperoni
- 8 slices Provolone cheese halved
- ½ Green bell pepper sliced in 16 pcs
- 1-23- ounce Jar of pasta sauce or homemade
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ stick Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on a pre-treated metal baking sheet, you will need 2 metal baking sheets.
- Place a halved slice of provolone cheese down on top of unfolded crescent roll, add 1 slice of sandwich pepperoni, 1 tablespoon of pasta sauce, and 1 thin slice of green bell pepper.
- Roll as you roll a crescent roll, do not crowd metal baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes in a pre-heated 400 degrees F oven.
- Remove from the oven and place on a heat-resistant area,
- Melt the butter in the microwave, then add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning. Brush on rolls after done.
- Serve while hot with more of your favorite Pasta Sauce
Although themccallumsshamrockpatch.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and how ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Under no circumstances will themccallumsshamrockpatch.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information.
Don’t forget to use the print and Pin options to save the recipe!