No-Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake is the easiest, creamiest, delicious cheesecake. The blueberries, blackberries, Cara Cara oranges, and strawberries on top will make it your new favorite go-to recipe for no-bake cheesecake for any occasion you can think of. What’s not to love about cheesecake with a berry topping?
I love an excellent Mixed Berry Cheesecake, and of course, since we reside in Florida, I can do a little showing out with fresh berries. I know some of you are in the colder states; however, you can still make this wonderful recipe using frozen organic berries from the market. It always turns out fabulous every time.
Have you ever tasted a Cara Cara orange? OMG, they are insanely delicious! The Cara Cara Navel orange is very sweet and low in acid with an inside flesh tone of pink. Their flavor is more complex than most navel varieties and has been described as having subtle cherry notes, rose petal, orange, and blackberries.
Cara Cara oranges are sometimes confused with Blood oranges. Still, they are two different tastes altogether. Blood orange has more of an overtone of berries, such as raspberry or strawberries. The inside flesh is more of a very beautiful vibrant deep pink to dark red color.
I typically make my own homemade whipped cream from heavy cream; however, you can use store-bought whipped cream to use in your recipe if you like. I’m not here to judge your whipped cream by any means, Y’all. I also will look away if you use Cool Whip topping. You do your thing. I know some blog owners like to throw an old-fashioned hissy fit over convenience foods being used in their recipes, but I won’t.
I will tell you using other ingredients will most certainly change how your Mixed Berry Cheesecake will taste and even come out in texture, so please, if you do use optional items, don’t come on here hooting and hollering that, ” I tried your recipe and it didn’t come out right!” I test my recipes several times before sharing and know they come outright. Fair enough, Y’all?
What you will need for the recipe Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- graham cracker crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- 2 cups whipped cream
- zest of one lemon
- strawberry jam
- mixed fresh or frozen berries – blueberries, blackberries, halved strawberries
- Cara Cara oranges sliced
- a springform pan
Remember: if you are in a state with access to fresh berries, grab some organic mixed berries from the freezer section and thaw them out before adding them to the top of your set no-bake cheesecake instead. Oranges are always at your local markets during the winter months, so don’t worry. You’ll still be able to have seasonal fresh fruit in your dessert. You can also toss the frozen berries in a little strawberry jam to fancy them up a bit.
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Packages 8 oz. each Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Lemon zest of
- 2 ½ cups Whipped cream or ready made
- ½ cup Strawberry jam
- 2 Cara Cara oranges sliced
- 2 cups Mixed organic fresh berries blueberries, blackberries, halved strawberries or organic frozen
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, lemon zest, and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Gently stir in the whipped cream; spoon over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Run a knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim.
- Top the cheesecake with the strawberry jam, Cara Cara orange slices (peels removed), strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Frozen organic berries may be used instead of fresh
- You may also substitute Navel oranges for the Cara Cara Navel oranges.
Although themccallumsshamrockpatch.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and how ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Under no circumstances will themccallumsshamrockpatch.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information.
If you enjoyed this recipe, here are some other suggestions you might like.
- Ambrosia Salad is one of those iconic desserts that the Southern Population thrives on at Picnics, Potlucks, Holidays, and Family Functions. Ambrosia is lovingly Made from sweet, pillowy marshmallows, heavy cream, sour cream, coconut flakes, plump juicy grapes, maraschino cherries, delicious juicy tropical fruits, and toasted pecans.
- Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie with Raspberries is simple and easy to make; it’s a shame to call it an actual recipe. The fabulously rich method is all about decadent, fudgy brownies, covered in a no-bake cheesecake topping, drizzled with melted chocolate, thick caramel sauce, and topped with fresh raspberries.
Don’t forget to use the Pin and Print Options to Save this recipe!