Thanksgiving is coming and so are the Turkey leftovers. So today, I have some exciting Holiday Leftover Hacks featuring my delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich that combines Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, a juicy seasoned turkey breast, stuffing, topped with cranberry sauce, and goats cheese. Can Y’all say Ummm Ummm good? Heck Yeah!
Thanksgiving has always been a big deal in our family, it’s really the only time of the year we get a chance to enjoy a nice big ole seasoned to the hilt fried turkey. It’s so dang delicious, it’s almost ridiculous. My father In Law really knows his way around a fried turkey; when I say it’s so good it almost makes me swoon, I really mean it, Y’all.
Usually, during the holidays I am elbow deep in flour making bread in anticipation of that leftover turkey. Not this year, I am totally going to relax and break out my new holiday hack, hot steaming, oven-fresh, Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls. Yes, Ma’me, that is my plan this Holiday season.Look how deliciously light golden brown these Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls look. Can you imagine piling leftover turkey, home stuffing, cranberry sauce, and goats cheese on these gloriously piping hot rolls? I sure as heck can. Total deliciousness I tell you!
Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwiches are so easy to make; all you need is Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, leftover turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and pitch in some goats cheese and you will have the perfect Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich. Don’t like goats cheese? Use white sharp cheddar instead.
- No artificial preservatives
- Hand-scored or handcrafted
- Crispy outside, soft inside
- Baked on traditional baking stones
- Stone baked/fresh-baked experience
- A simple ingredient label
Oh, and guess what Y’all? I have a $1 off coupon, and recipe ideas and a holiday meal hack for those leftovers so you can save money and time this holiday! You can Thank me later after the holidays for this little tidbit of information to make your Thanksgiving easier this year.
Look at this guy, I think he is enjoying that Turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwich–That’s the Mr.— Mr. Goofball that is. Have I told you how much he loves sandwiches? Apparently, he has approved of these tasty, hot fresh, Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls for his Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich. His face says it all guys. How can we argue with that face?
Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich
- Leftover turkey breast or dark meat
- leftover Homemade stuffing
- leftover Whole cranberry sauce or cranberry sauce
- Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls
- goats cheese or sharp white cheddar cheese
- leftover Homemade turkey gravy
Directions for Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich
- Grab a $1.00 off coupon
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place frozen Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls on a metal baking sheet. Bake in a 400-degree oven according to direction on the back of the package.
- Remove the Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls from the oven and place on a heat-resistant surface to cool slightly.
- Slice rolls down the middle, pile leftover turkey meat, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce, and cheese on the Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls.
- Serve with warm leftover turkey gravy to dunk your Delicious day-after Thanksgiving Sandwich in.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2017- 2013. This post has been sponsored by Pepperidge Farm®. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with proper and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms