Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with RAGÚ® Sauce comes together in almost no time at all; made with Crescent rolls, deli sliced sandwich pepperoni, sliced provolone cheese, crisp green bell peppers, and RAGÚ® Homestyle sauce, baked to perfection in the oven, then brushed with hot garlic butter and served with more delicious RAGÚ® Homestyle sauce for dipping .
First off, I want to say, “Happy 80th Anniversary to RAGÚ®” How amazing to be able to celebrate 80 years of being Simmered in Tradition. From Italy to America, the founders have blended garden-grown ingredients and never compromised their high standards for making a really great sauce that families across America have grown to love over the years.
Some of the reasons I love about using RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce in my favorite recipes is the delicious home-style taste, quality ingredients and convenience of not having to spend hours in the kitchen making a pot of homemade sauce every time I want to make one of our favorite quick and easy snacks like my Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls.
Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce can be ready in almost little or no time for snacks for the kids or even Game Day appetizers.You can fill them with a variety of your favorite pizza toppings such as green bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms, onions, bacon, or sausage. Whatever you like your options are almost endless.
Mom and I decided to keep our ingredient list short and simple we used Crescent rolls, deli sliced sandwich pepperoni, sliced provolone cheese, crisp green bell peppers, and RAGÚ® Homestyle sauce, then we made a quick and easy homemade garlic butter sauce to brush over the top of the Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls.
The assembly is a cinch, simply unroll the crescent rolls, lay the crescent rolls on a pre-treated metal baking sheet, add provolone cheese, pepperoni, a teaspoon of RAGÚ® Homestyle sauce, a thinly sliced green bell pepper and roll the ingredients just like you would roll a crescent roll. Place in a preheated oven for 11-13 minutes or until light golden brown in color.
Once the Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are done, brush them with my simple to make homemade garlic butter sauce recipe that I have provided below for you. Trust me this really makes them so darn deliciously good it’s ridiculous.
Look how well these little babies turn out. Can you taste them yet? One bite of my Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls and you can wrap it up you are going to be totally addicted to how deliciously easy these are to make for the kids for a quick snack after school.
The recipe we made today really spotlights how RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce is crafted with love and passion. Not only do we use RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce in our recipe for our Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls but we also love to dip those yummy pepperoni rolls in the sauce.
I picked up RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce to use in our recipe for Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, however, there are 5 different delicious flavors to choose from in the RAGÚ® Homestyle line so feel free to use your favorite in the recipe.
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Flavored with Meat Sauce
- RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce
Learn more about RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauces & discover more recipes for the family here.
Easy Peasy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce
- 2-12 ounce- cans of your brand crescent rolls
- 16 slices of sliced sandwich pepperoni
- 8 slices of provolone cheese halved
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper, sliced into 16 pcs
- 1-23-ounce-jar of RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on a pre-treated metal baking sheet, you will need 2 metal baking sheets.
- Place a halved slice of provolone cheese down on top of the unfolded crescent roll, add 1 slice of sandwich pepperoni, 1 teaspoon of RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce, and 1 thin slice of green bell pepper.
- Roll as you roll a crescent roll, do not crowd metal baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes in a pre-heated 400 degrees F oven.
- Remove from the oven and place on a heat-resistant area,
- Brush on garlic butter recipe from below.
- Serve while hot with more RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce
Simple Garlic butter Recipe
- 1/2 of a stick of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- a pinch of kosher salt
- Place above ingredients in a small microwave-safe glass bowl
- Microwave on 20-30 seconds high power to melt
- stir to combine all ingredients.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2018- 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.