I’m not even going to lie the Holidays completely exhaust me, between figuring out what to eat on busy days, Holiday parties, what to take to the Holiday parties, Secret Santa gifts for the office, and etc. I just want something to eat and I really am thinking DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza. However, you have to be kidding yourself if you think I am going back out into the Memphis area traffic for the 3rd time today. Nope, not happening again. I’m heading down to the Dollar General Store which is about 4 minutes away from the house.
The Holidays are stressful enough without adding frustration to them by going insane in the kitchen or spending unnecessary cash on the same ingredients you can find right at your local Dollar General Store. I can go right on my cell phone at home or in the Dollar General parking lot and download the current coupons and be shopping for all my favorites and saving money in as little as 1-2-3.
I don’t know about you but I am starving and trying to patiently wait while my mom slices this delicious looking DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza. I decided to go with my favorite the Supreme DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza today. You can’t go wrong with tons of toppings on your pizza, can you?
You’ll love just how DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizzas are so easy to make it’s almost ridiculous, just 4 simple steps to enjoying a super delicious, quick, and easy meal around the crazy Holidays.
- Preheat & Bake at 400°F. (Keep the pizzas frozen while preheating the oven.)
- Remove the pizzas from the box, any overwrap, and the cardboard.
- Place the DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizzas directly on oven racks—one on the second rack from the top and the other on second rack from the bottom of the oven.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes in a 400°F oven.
Now while you’re browsing around in the store, don’t forget to download the all the digital coupons on the site and save some extra cash on these items plus much more at your local Dollar General Store.
- DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza – $1.00
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels- $1.50 (on 2 packages)
- NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® Instant Coffee- $2.00
- NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer – $1.00
- NESTLÉ® Stand Up Bag Candy – $1.00
I love the holidays and enjoy celebrating the special festivities, what I don’t love is the stress that emulates off others. So do yourself a favor, slow down, breath, and know you don’t have to have holiday perfection; just enjoyable holiday functionality.
It’s nice to make those showstopper homemade confections and have everyone gasp at their sheer perfection, this I know. How about if I told you that you can still impress friends and family without making everything from scratch? That’s right, be creative and don’t be afraid of a few box mixes.
Ingredients needed for Holiday Fudge Brownies
- 1 box of your favorite brownie box mix
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 of a cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- parchment paper
- cooking spray
- 1 container of favorite brand cream cheese icing
- 1 Pomegranate, the seeds removed
- fresh mint sprigs
See the recipe here, with print and pin options–> Simple Fudge Brownies with Pomegranate Jewels