The Holidays are stressful enough without adding undue frustration to them by going crazy in the kitchen or spending a ton of unnecessary cash on ingredients you can find right at your local Dollar General Store.I don’t know about y’all but the Dollar General is my “Jam” yes that’s right I said it… I can go right on my smart phone at home or in the Dollar General parking lot and download the current coupons and be shopping for all my favorites.
My latest craving is for my Easy to Make Holiday Pumpkin Bread with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels; oh my goodness it’s deliciously easy to make. Just imagine all your favorite yummy fall ingredients in one loaf, sliced, topped with creamy real butter and a cup of hot steaming coffee and flavored cream. I might just have to proclaim it a little slice of heaven y’all.
I decided to drive down the road to my Dollar General which is literally about 1/2 of a mile from my house which makes it convenient and take advantage of the digital coupons they have for my shopping list today. Who doesn’t like saving money on all their favorite ingredients?
Look at this cute little Holiday Coffee mug I found while I was at the Dollar General today! How adorable for a little Holiday gift for a friend. Just grab one of their cute Christmas boxes, A Holiday Mug or heck 2 if you want, NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer, NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® Instant Coffee, and presto you have the perfect gift for your coworker at the office this Holiday Season. How easy is that idea? Plus you can save using your DG Digital Coupons in the sales ad this week.
I totally saved $5.50 on all the ingredients on my list this afternoon and found a great recipe too. Don’t you just love it! Check out all the digital coupons at Dollar General and save money on your list too this Holiday Season.
- DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza – $1.00
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels- $1.50
- NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® Instant Coffee- $2.00
- NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer – $1.00
- LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin – check out this recipe
You are going to love this deliciously moist, perfectly spiced Easy to Make Holiday Pumpkin bread. It’s perfect for all the Fall and Winter Holidays with melting real butter and a steaming hot cup of coffee with your favorite creamer flavor by the warm fire with friends.
Easy to make Pumpkin Bread with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels”
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 of a teaspoon of Pumpkin spice
- 1/2 of a teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 of teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups of oil
- 1-1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels”
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice, kosher salt and the baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the room temperature eggs, sugar, LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, and oil. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch,2016- 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms