Easy to make Holiday Pumpkin Bread because the Holidays are stressful enough without adding undue frustration to them by going crazy in the kitchen or spending a ton of unnecessary cash on ingredients you can find right at your local Dollar General Store. I don’t know about y’all, but the Dollar General is my “Jam,” yes, that’s right. I said it… I can go right on my smartphone at home or in the Dollar General parking lot and download the current coupons and be shopping for all my favorites.
My latest craving is for my Easy to Make Holiday Pumpkin Bread with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels; oh my goodness, it’s deliciously easy to make. Just imagine all your favorite fall ingredients in one loaf, sliced, topped with real creamy butter, and a cup of hot steaming coffee and flavored cream. I might have to proclaim it a little slice of heaven, Y’all.
I decided to drive down the road to my Dollar General, which is literally about 1/2 of a mile from my house, which makes it convenient and takes advantage of the digital coupons they have for my shopping list today. Who doesn’t like saving money on all their favorite ingredients?
Look at this cute little Holiday Coffee mug I found while I was at the Dollar General today! How adorable for a small Holiday gift for a friend. Just grab one of their cute Christmas boxes, A Holiday Mug, or heck two if you want, NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer, NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® Instant Coffee, and presto, you have the perfect gift for your coworker at the office this Holiday Season. How easy is that idea? Plus, you can save using your DG Digital Coupons in the sales ad this week.
I saved $5.50 on all the ingredients on my list this afternoon and found a great recipe too. Don’t you love it! Check out all the digital coupons at Dollar General and save money on your list also this Holiday Season.
- DIGIORNO® RISING CRUST® Pizza – $1.00
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels- $1.50
- NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® Instant Coffee- $2.00
- NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer – $1.00
- LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin – check out this recipe
You are going to love this deliciously moist, perfectly spiced Easy to Make Holiday Pumpkin bread. It’s perfect for all the Fall and Winter Holidays with melting real butter and a steaming hot cup of coffee with your favorite creamer flavor by the warm fire with friends.
Easy to make Pumpkin Bread with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels.”
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin spice
- 1/2 of a teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Four eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups of oil
- 1-1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels.”
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice, kosher salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the room temperature eggs, sugar, LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, and oil. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- Pour into two greased 8-in. X 4-in. Loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch,2023- 2014. Unauthorized use and duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.