Learn to make this Easy Creamy Italian Salad in about 20 minutes or less for your next last-minute Summer gathering using your favorite ingredients like crisp romaine lettuce, capicola ham, pepperoni, ripe grape tomatoes, garbanzo beans, black olives, green olives, sweet pepper rings, hot pepper rings, grated Romano cheese, and Suddenly Salad.
You’ll love how easy peasy and light this recipe for Easy Creamy Italian Salad made with Suddenly Salad is to make when you have a last-minute Bbq or impromptu dinners with friends. You’ll find yourself spending less time indoors in your kitchen and more time outdoors with your friends and family members. After all summer grilling is about being outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather, isn’t it?
Life is too short not to have a little extra time to enjoy our surroundings on a beautiful warm summer day; so let’s gather some of our favorite yummy Italian ingredients, a box of Creamy Italian Suddenly Salad, and make a delicious favorite summer recipe + plus enter to win a CASH giveaway!
Have you ever been invited to the last-minute Bbq with little or no time to plan your side dish? Ugh that feeling of despair not knowing what to make! I know we have all been that situation more than once; so I want to share my fast version of one of my Italian salads, it’s s been a huge success time after time at Bbq’s, gatherings, and potlucks, it’s my Easy Creamy Italian Salad made with all our favorite Italian-Style fixings and Suddenly Salad.
One of my secrets to my Easy Creamy Italian Salad’s success is only using top quality ingredients, as well as fresh ingredients. I’m big on quality when it comes to the yummy tasting salad creations that I am sharing with friends and family; aren’t you?
My second secret is using an 8.3 ounce of Creamy Italian Suddenly Salad. The bonus is now there’s a digital coupon you can download for Suddenly Salad: $.75 off with the purchase of 3 Suddenly Salads on the Ready Plan Save site, so don’t forget to download the coupon today and take advantage of the savings. There’s a ton of different varieties you can save on at Publix and they always seem to have Suddenly Salad in stock every time I go.
Suddenly Salad is like a blank canvas you make your own, these are some of my favorite Italian goodies to use in conjunction with Suddenly Salad to make a light summer salad; chopped green romaine, chopped purple romaine, halved grape tomatoes, capicola ham, pepperoni, mild mini sweet peppers, hot pepper rings, garbanzo beans, green olives, black olives, and grated Romano cheese to really bring out the taste and texture of this easy peasy salad.
Creamy Italian Suddenly Salad is so easy to make; simply boil the noodles using the package instructions, drain and rinse pasta, and then combine 1/2 of a cup of mayonnaise with the seasoning packet, stir the seasoning packet contents in with the mayonnaise and reserve to the side till the noodles cool.
Once the noodles have cooled; combine the noodles with the already joined seasoning packet and mayonnaise from the step above. Reserve the noodles till ready in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to an hour, then combine with green romaine, purple romaine, grape tomatoes, capicola ham, pepperoni, mild mini sweet peppers, hot pepper rings, garbanzo beans, green olives, black olives, and grated Romano cheese or combine with other ingredients immediately if you like.
Now women and gents feel free to ad-lib to this tasty Easy Creamy Italian Salad by adding your own favorite goodies to the mix like celery, onions, mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, capers, fresh basil, really any Italian ingredients are going to be super delicious in this Easy peasy Suddenly Salad creation.
Easy Creamy Italian Salad made with Suddenly Salad Recipe
- 1 head of green romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 head of purple romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup of ripe grape tomatoes halved
- 1/3 of a cup of garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/3 of a cup of black olives
- 1/3 of a cup of green olives
- 1/3 of a cup of mini sweet pepper rings
- 1/4 of a cup hot pepper rings
- capicola ham
- 1-8.3 ounce- Box of Creamy Italian Suddenly Salad
- 1/2 of a cup of mayonnaise
- grated romano cheese as a topping
- Chop green and purple romaine lettuce halved grape tomatoes, drain and rinse garbanzo beans, drain green and black olives, slice the mini sweet pepper rings, drain the hot pepper rings, prepare capicola ham and pepperoni by slicing in strips desired. I left mine whole in the salad I prepared above.
- Using the directions on the back of your Creamy Italian Suddenly Salad box prepare the pasta, drain and rinse if desired. Let noodles cool.
- Combine 1 packet of creamy Italian Suddenly Salad dressing mix with 1/2 of a cup of mayonnaise. Note you may use Miricle Whip if desired. You may refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour before the last step or combine immediately.
- In a large glass bowl combine all the ingredients by lightly tossing.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Top with grated romano cheese before serving to your guests.
I would like to thank General Mills for sponsoring this blog post and inspiring me to make life easier by using Suddenly Salad in my recipe for Easy Creamy Italian Salad for our impromptu Bbq the other day!
PAYPAL $15.00 CASH GIVEAWAY
Thanks to General Mills, 1 McCallum’s Shamrock Patch Blog Follower will receive a $15 PayPal Credit when they register by completing the following tasks in the comment section. You must have a valid PayPal account upon registering.
Giveaway ends at midnight on July 12th, 2016
- Name and email you may be contacted at.
- Visit and then share in the comments with me which variety of Suddenly Salad is your favorite?/ or which one would you like to try first.
- When visiting the Suddenly Salad landing page tell me which recipe inspires you and why.
- All required actions must be completed to be considered.
Good Luck guys!
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2018- 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.