This delicious #Gameday Old El Paso Loaded Shrimp & Avocado Tacos is made with delicious Old El Paso Seasoned shrimp made with the Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit, black beans, juicy grape tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, red onions, green romaine lettuce, jalapeño peppers, shredded cheese, topped with your favorite toppings and fresh Guacamole made with Mexican Avocados from Publix.
There’s nothing like a Game Day filled with great food and awesome friends; my husband and I love celebrating #gameday with friends. Our gameday always includes our favorites go to recipes made with Old El Paso.
I love that our local Publix carries all the ingredients we need to host a fabulous Game Day party. I dropped by the fresh produce section to pick out a few Mexican Avocados to make one of the guys favorite recipes; my Old El Paso Loaded Shrimp & Avocado Tacos. These guys just go crazy over them.
Quick food fact: Did you know avocados are so popular at parties and get-together that people in the United States eat more than 1.3 billion pounds of avocados per year? That’s some serious Mexican Avocado love.
The Old El Paso Dinner kits come with everything you need to make fantastic meals for the family. I love both the Hard & Soft Dinner Kit; Each of the Old El Paso kits has my favorite crunchy corn Tacos and tasty soft tortillas, plus their yummy Taco Seasoning Mix and Taco Sauce so you can create that requested Game Day Mexican fiesta. All you have to do is add meat and your all your favorite fresh toppings.
Right now Publix has some great deals going on so don’t forget to download your Publix digital coupons and you can be sure to take advantage of the offers listed below so you can save money on your Game Day Mexican Fiesta Supplies.
- $1 .00 off when you buy 3 Old El Paso item through an online coupon on the campaign landing page available until the end of January.
- In-store BOGO offer on Old El Paso Dinner Kits 2/4/16 – 2/10/16
- In-store offer for 25% off components such as seasoning, beans, etc.
Old El Paso Loaded Shrimp Tacos fly off our table when we make them for Gameday so we’ve starting doubling the recipe this year. Plus I will be making a fabulous Guacamole with Old El Paso Guacamole seasoning to top them. See my recipe here—> Caribbean Shrimp Tacos
$10.00 GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG-
I’m going to choose 1 lucky winner from the readers who will receive $10 in Pay Pal cash. The blog giveaway will be open from January 16 Th, 2016 and will close on February 7 Th, 2016. Be sure to follow the requirements listed below to be considered.
- The $10.00 Pay Pal giveaway is open to those who have a Pay Pal account. If you do not have one you will need to register with Pay Pal before receiving your $10.00 prize.
- Please leave me a comment below in the comment section about which of the Old El Paso Meal kits your family enjoys the most and if you have ever tried Mexican Avocados.