Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Rosemary is delicious, the healthy side dish made from freshly roasted cauliflower, grapeseed oil, grated parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary, and other herbs and spices.
I am just a big cauliflower fan, Y’all. I could seriously eat it 4 or more times a week and not even think twice about it. It’s just amazing how many delicious recipes you can use cauliflower in. I’m just curious, though, what is your favorite way to enjoy cauliflower? I want to hear your ideas in the comments below.
The versatile and delicious vegetable cauliflower has been linked with the benefit of reduced risk for cancer; in over 20 studies across the globe. Cauliflower has nutrients that act as antioxidants, followed by the fact that cauliflower contains nutrients that help your body detoxify itself and manage inflammation, all of which are thought to reduce cancer risk.
Another nutrient found in cauliflower has been shown to provide cardiovascular benefits of helping keep your heart healthy. Other nutrients in cauliflower have been linked with aiding in a healthy digestion process, such as fiber. This veggie is one of my favorite superstars of the veggie world.
I have to tell you cauliflower having all these health benefits is a total bonus added to my love and adoration of this magical white vegetable. The biggest bonus for me; is that it’s one of the few veggies you can find all year round on the market. So whether you live in my Central Florida area or Minnesota, you should have no issues finding this healthy, delicious, versatile veggie.
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
- One large head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- Three tablespoons of grapeseed oil
- 1/4 of a cup grated parmesan cheese
- Three cloves garlic thinly sliced
- One tablespoon of fresh chopped Rosemary
- One teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to own taste
- freshly ground peppercorns to own taste
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Rosemary
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 3 tablespoons Grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried organic basil
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to own taste
- Freshly ground pepper to own taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the grapeseed oil, grated parmesan cheese, thinly sliced garlic, fresh chopped rosemary, dried basil, dried oregano, and a pinch of red pepper on a metal baking sheet.
- Add kosher salt and freshly ground peppercorns to own taste; toss again on a metal baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower until it’s a light golden-brown and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from oven and place in a serving bowl; serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe for Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan , you might like these suggested recipes
- Lemony Green Beans are the perfect side for almost any meal and take only about 10 minutes to make using an electric pressure cooker or Instant Pot.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic is so delicious and straightforward; it’s almost ridiculous. The ingredient list is minimal Brussel sprouts, red onions, smoky bacon, olive oil, honey, and sweet balsamic.
- Steakhouse-Style Mushrooms in Wine Sauce is a delicious, simple, easy to make a side dish that takes very little time to prepare. Made with dry red wine, garlic, unsalted butter, and seasoned with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and chopped parsley