Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Rosemary is delicious, the healthy side dish made from freshly roasted cauliflower, grapeseed oil, grated parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary, and other herbs and spices.
I am just a big cauliflower fan Y’all. I could seriously eat it 4 or more times a week and not even think twice about it. It’s just amazing how many delicious recipes you can use cauliflower in. I’m just curious though, what is your favorite way to enjoy cauliflower? I want to hear your ideas in the comments below.
The versatile and delicious vegetable cauliflower has been linked with the benefit of reduced risk for cancer; in over 20 studies across the globe. Cauliflower has nutrients that act as antioxidants, followed by the fact cauliflower contains nutrients that help your body detoxify itself, as well as manage inflammation, all of which are thought reduce cancer risk.
Another nutrient found in cauliflower has been shown to provide cardiovascular benefits of helping keep your heart healthy. Other nutrients in cauliflower have been linked with aiding in a healthy digestion process; such as fiber. This veggie is one of my favorite superstars of the veggie world.
I have to tell you cauliflower having all these health benefits is a total bonus that has been added to my love and adoration of this magical white vegetable. The biggest bonus for me; is the fact it’s one of the few veggies you can find all year around on the market. So whether you live in my Central Florida area or Minnesota you should have no issues finding this healthy, delicious, versatile veggie.
Ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Rosemary
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil
- 1/4 of a cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- kosher salt to own taste
- freshly ground peppercorns to own taste
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 3 tablespoons Grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried organic basil
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to own taste
- Freshly ground pepper to own taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower with the grapeseed oil, grated parmesan cheese, thinly sliced garlic, fresh chopped rosemary, dried basil, dried oregano, and a pinch of red pepper on a metal baking sheet.
Add kosher salt and freshly ground peppercorns to own taste; toss again on a metal baking sheet.
Roast the cauliflower until it’s a light golden-brown and tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove the cauliflower from oven and place in a serving bowl; serve immediately.