Grilled Cajun Corn on the Cob is a delicious Sweet Corn slathered in a spicy Cajun butter made from real unsalted butter, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning, hot sauce and Dried Parsley, all cooked to perfection on the BBQ in 10-12 minutes time.
Ok, some of you are reading the ingredients going Slap Ya Mama Cajun Spice? Two things are going through your heads now reading this about the Slap Ya Mama Cajun Spice blend.
- My readers, who have followed me since the beginning, “ Doesn’t she always advocate for Tony Chachere Cajun spices?”
- Other readers are simply stuck on this “Slap Ya Mama Cajun Spice” name period, lol!
A friend of mine did the Double Dog Dare the other day, daring me to give a new Cajun Spice blend a fair honest try in my Cajun dishes. I decided to take one for the team and be a little daring with one of my favorite recipes for Grilled Cajun Corn on the Cob by giving the dared brand Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning a chance.
Now of course just a heads up, this is not a paid or sponsored post friends, it’s that Double Dog Dare post, so there’s no one paying me to do this just my fair honest opinion. Most of you already know I’m a picky person when it comes to some things and my usual brand is my favorite.
Upon my friend dropping off my Double Dog Dare spice, I decided to check out the ingredients and information, what did I find on the ingredients list? Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, and Garlic. No MSG – All Natural and Kosher.
What did I really think after trying the new Cajun spice blend? I actually enjoyed the Slap Ya Mama Cajun Spice on my favorite Corn on the Cob. Would I replace my Tony Chachere Cajun Spice? Not on your life sister. However, I have made a little room in my spice cabinet and am welcoming a new friend to join my close-knit circle of spices I enjoy.
So with that said, I Double Dog Dare you to try this fantastic Grilled Cajun Corn on the Cob made with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Blend and tell me what your opinions are on Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning on your Grilled Corn on the Cob.
Ingredients needed for Grilled Cajun Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears of corn husks removed and cleaned
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon of Hot Sauce + extra to serve
- extra unsalted butter to serve
- 8 ears sweet corn husks removed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter + more to serve
- 2 tablespoons Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning low salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Hot Sauce + more to serve
Combine 5 tablespoon of unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning, parsley, and 1/2 tablespoon of Hot Sauce in a glass bowl.
Heat grill to a medium-high heat.
Graciously slather on butter and seasoning mixture, then place corn on the preheated grill.
Rotate the corn every couple of minutes, brushing a little extra butter on as needed to add flavor and protection to the kernels. Pull the corn off the grill after about 10-12 minutes. Add more Hot Sauce and butter if desired.