Homemade Dill Pickle & Garlic Chip Dip is one of the quintessential snack recipes combining cream cheese, sour cream, dill pickles, spring onions, fresh minced garlic, new dill weed, a dash of Tabasco, and kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. This awesome Dill Pickle lovers dip is perfect for old-fashioned kettle chips or any chip you love to dip.
I can not stress how much I Iove this super easy Dill Pickle & Garlic Chip Dip. It has so many of my favorite flavors and ingredients. Being a dill pickle fan, garlic lover, dill weed grower, and connoisseur, I am all over this delicious dip like white on rice.
I think we should eat what we enjoy, and enjoy what we eat in moderation, of course. Usually, I like to watch my intake of snack foods. However, on occasion, I let my hair down and have a cheat day when snacking.
I am going to enjoy this fantastic dip with crispy kettle chips and the heavenly Dill Pickle & Garlic Chip Dip I have had chilling in the refrigerator overnight. Now, if I were a good girl today, I would have this delicious Dill Pickle & Garlic Chip Dip with veggies or baked crackers. Which is another excellent option for the more health-conscious snacker? You can decide for yourself, of course, which you prefer.
Ingredients needed to make the recipe
fresh dill weed
dill pickle juice
diced dill pickles
Dill Pickle and Garlic Chip Dip
- 2- 8-ounce Packages of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Fresh dill weed
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dill pickles juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Diced garlic dill pickles drained
- 4 Spring onions thinly sliced
- Soften cream cheese by placing in a glass bowl on the counter, till room temperature.
- Once the cream cheese has softened, place in a food processor or blender. Add sour cream, minced garlic cloves, dill pickle juice, a dash of Tabasco sauce, a pinch of kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Remove the mixture from a food processor or blender and place in a glass dish.
- Add diced dill pickles, and thinly sliced spring onions to a glass dish, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight for maximum flavor.