Do you want the Most Tender and Juiciest London Broil this Summer? I have the perfect recipe for you. Combining our Secret Marinade and Cooking Technique you can not go wrong! This recipe is one of the Best London Broil Recipes we have made to date. The Flavor alone was a win-win situation!
We have all been known to pick up that London Broil which is on at our local grocer pondering …Should I get this today? It’s on sale… We all almost quickly place it back down thinking … Uh maybe not after the last one I made. What happened? For some it’s it was so tough they could not chew it. For others, it was not cooked to their liking. Either way, we have all been down that rocky path of the on sale London Broil experience. So today we are going to nip it in the bud!
A combination of Olive Oil, Pineapple Juice, White Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Minced Garlic, and Minced ginger all work together in unison to not only speed up marinade time but enhance the flavor! Pineapples and the juice have been used for centuries to Quickly marinade meats! It works so fast you do not need to marinade for long periods! As a matter of fact if you leave it too long it almost works too well! You will want to keep your marinade time at 30-45 minutes! How fast is that?
- 2 pounds London Broil
- 1 recipe for Best Quick Beef Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Hand Blended Steak Seasoning
- Place London Broil in a rectangular glass dish . Pour recipe for Best Quick Beef Marinade over meat. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bring the London Broil to room temperature before grilling. Remove London Broil from Quick marinade, remove any of the excess marinade by letting it drip off. Season both sides well with Hand Blended Steak Seasoning.
- Place on a preheated grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over hot coals, 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Transfer London Broil to a cutting board and let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Holding a knife at an angle, cut London Broil across the grain. You will want to keep slices fairly thin.
Best Beef Marinade contains pineapple juice. Pineapple juice contains, an enzyme found mostly in the pineapple’s stem Bromelain. Not only will Bromelain degrade the meat’s tough fibers, it can cause the meats to become pulp like. You will not want to marinade for long periods. 45 minutes is more than sufficient.