Marinade/ Spring Menu/ Summer Menu

Best Quick Beef Marinade

Have you been on a quest to find “The Best Marinade Recipe?” You won’t have to look any further today. Using an ancient  Secret Ingredient we made this London Broil Tender & Juicy. This Quick Beef Marinade contains no MSG and no additional Sugar other than from Natural Ingredients. For years, Asians and Polynesians and a few others have used this little Secret. It’s one of Natures Most Natural Tenderizing Ingredients.

Have you been on a quest to find "The Best Marinade Recipe?" You won't have to look any further today. Using an ancient  Secret Ingredient we made this London Broil Tender & Juicy.

So now I bet you are wondering what this secret ingredient is? Did you guess the old Baking Soda routine? If you did…The answer is no. We did not use that… Primarily Baking Soda has been used by many Asian Restaurants in Stir-fry recipes. I have found that the meat texture becomes extremely sponge-like in larger cuts of meat. This is not an ideal method for what we are doing today.

So by now, you have to be dying to know what we have done; I’m not going to keep you lovely folks guessing much more, I promise. Below you will find our recipe for The Best Quick Beef Marinade. It’s packed with fantastic flavors and perfect for grilling.

A combination of Olive Oil, Pineapple Juice, White Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Minced Garlic, and Minced ginger all work together in unison to not only speed up marinade time but enhance the flavor! Pineapples and the juice have been used for centuries to Quickly marinade meats! It works so fast you do not need to marinade for long periods. As a matter of fact, if you leave it too long it almost works too well. You will want to keep your marinade time at 30-45 minutes. How fast is that?

Ingredients needed for Best Quick Beef Marinade

#Best #Beef #Marinade for London Broil of #Summer2014
Best Quick Beef Marinade
Prep Time
35 mins
Total Time
45 mins

Have you been on a quest to find “The Best Marinade Recipe?” You won’t have to look any further today. Using an ancient Secret Ingredient we made this London Broil Tender & Juicy. This Quick Beef Marinade contains no MSG and no additional Sugar other than from Natural Ingredients.

Course: Main Course
Cuisine: American
Keyword: Beef, Marinade
Servings: 8 people
Author: hmccallum
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/8 cup white rice vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons pure honey
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 4 cloves garlic minced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh ginger grated
Instructions
  1. In a glass dish, using a small whisk combine olive oil, pineapple juice, white rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, and ginger thoroughly.
  2. Pour over beef cuts such as London Broil, Flank Steaks, Skirt Steaks etc.
  3. Marinate tough cuts of meat for 30-45 minutes.

Notes: This marinade is used for more tough cuts of meat. I would not use on meats cuts such as Prime Rib, Porterhouse, T-Bones, or Strip Steaks.  The acidity and enzymes in Pineapple will cause a breakdown in these meat cuts.

savoryexperiments
    September 14, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Oh, how I want to sink my teeth into that nice, juicy and perfectly prepared rare steak! Hubby and I love a good slab of meat and are always looking for simple marinades. I’ll be sure to check this one out!

September 14, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Thanks Jessica! It really does wonders for tenderness!

Joanne/WineladyCooks
    September 13, 2014 at 7:43 pm

I’m in for this delicious Best Quick Beef Marinade. I have to say I never heard of the ‘baking soda’ addition. But I will try your terrific recipe I know it’s going to be the BEST!.

The Foodie Affair
    September 13, 2014 at 1:06 pm

Perfect timing! I have London Broil that I need to marinade and all the ingredients for your recipe! Those little cans of pineapple juice that I keep for cocktails sure do come in handy 🙂

Joanne T Ferguson
    September 12, 2014 at 10:15 pm

G’day Quick and yum work for me Heidy!
    Cheers! Joanne

September 12, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Ha Ha! Thanks for stopping by Joanne! Your comments always make me smile.

Gaye @CalmHealthySexy
    July 17, 2014 at 8:51 am

Hi Heidy – This looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with the Let’s Get Real Party. Pinning.

July 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Best Quick Beef Marinade has been a life saver for sure! Thank you for hosting a wonderful party!!

Kathy Donahue
    July 15, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Best Quick Beef Marinade sounds perfect for this weekend! This looks like it’s a great recipe for tender meats for sure!

July 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Best Quick Beef Marinade sure makes life easier, with less complaints from the better half!

Katerina
    July 11, 2014 at 11:36 am

Nothing beats up homemade! Thanks for linking up at The Weekend Social.

July 12, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Best Quick Beef Marinade is so simple and fast to Katerina ~

Shannon Yarusso
    July 8, 2014 at 11:51 am

You know I have heard about the baking soda before, and let me tell you it was an epic fail for taste. I have heard Pineapple and Papaya Juice are great for marinading. I am also glad you disclosed what would happen if marinaded too long. I don’t think people understand that pineapple can really work a number on meat if not used for short times.

July 8, 2014 at 12:00 pm

I am not fond of the baking soda method.I don’t think it’s a well known fact that the power of pineapple is priceless! Best Beef Marinade contains pineapple juice. Pineapple juice contains, an enzyme found mostly in the pineapple’s stem Bromelain. Not only will Bromelain degrade the meat’s tough fibers, it can cause the meats to become pulp like. You will not want to marinade for long periods. 45 minutes is more then sufficient. Thanks for dropping by!