These Snickers Bar Brownies are so so Simple and Easy to make. I love being able to whip up this batter in a matter of minutes. The ingredients are mostly stocked pantry items we all have on hand. I think the only thing didn’t have on hand happened to be the Snickers Bars.
- 2 and 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 3 and 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 eggs, cold
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 fun-size Snickers bars, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and bring a large saucepan with about 3-4 inches of water to a simmer.
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan. Line with parchment paper, for easy removal later.
- Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and kosher salt in a large mixing bowl, and set the bowl on top of the saucepan with the simmering water.
- Allow the butter to melt and the mixture to become hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla, add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. The batter should begin to look smooth and have a shiny appearance at this time.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and Chopped Snickers Bars. Combine thoroughly, and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Slightly cool and then place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once done remove brownies from pan by lifting parchment paper. Cut brownies and serve!
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch,2018- 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.