Desserts/ Fall Menu/ Spring Menu/ Summer Menu/ Uncategorized/ Winter Menu

Easy Snicker Bar Brownies

#SnickersBar Brownies
These Snickers Bar Brownies are so so Simple and Easy to make. I love being able to whip up this batter in a matter of minutes. The ingredients are mostly stocked pantry items we all have on hand. I think the only thing didn’t have on hand happened to be the Snickers Bars.

Ingredients

• 2  and 1/2  cups unsalted butter
  • 5  cups  granulated sugar
  • 3 and 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1  teaspoon kosher salt
  • 2  teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 8 eggs, cold
  • 2  cups All-purpose flour
  • 1/4  teaspoon baking powder
  • 16 fun-size Snickers bars, chopped

Instructions

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and bring a large saucepan with about 3-4 inches of water to a simmer.
  2. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan. Line with parchment paper, for easy removal later.
  3. Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and kosher salt in a large mixing bowl, and set the bowl on top of the saucepan with the simmering water.
  4. Allow the butter to melt and the mixture to become hot, stirring occasionally.
  5. Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
  6. Stir in the vanilla, add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. The batter should begin to look smooth and have a shiny appearance at this time.
  7. Mix in the flour, baking powder, and Chopped Snickers Bars. Combine thoroughly, and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
  8. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
  9. Slightly cool and then place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once done remove brownies from pan by lifting parchment paper. Cut brownies and serve!

© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch,2018- 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.

auntbeesrecipes
    August 14, 2014 at 1:50 am

Oh wow, My husband LOVES snicker bars!!! He would go crazy for these Easy Snicker Bar Brownies!!!! Delish!

August 14, 2014 at 4:12 am

Thanks, they are awesome! I had to freeze them before I devoured those brownies!

Nicole Neverman
    July 8, 2014 at 5:47 pm

How on earth did I miss this?!?! WOW!! I adore brownies and snickers are my fav so I’m loving this! Your brownie batter sounds perfect. Totally making this over the weekend 🙂

July 9, 2014 at 2:14 am

Easy Snicker Bar Brownies and I are having a love hate relationship lol—they were so good I have to hide them from myself Nicole!

Joanne/WineladyCooks
    July 4, 2014 at 11:07 am

I don’t make browines often, my sister-in-law is the brownie baker, but I’m going to have to jump into the brownie making arena and try this recipe. It sounds delicious and I love that it looks so moist and chocolatey! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday Party this week. Pinned/shared

July 7, 2014 at 10:54 am

Be careful of these Easy Snicker Bar Brownies they were so tasty I had to put them in our freezer!!

Shelby
    July 4, 2014 at 8:34 am

Yeah, I could not stop at one either! I love a nice fudgy brownie and add candy to the mix even better!

July 7, 2014 at 10:55 am

I know right Shelby? These Easy Snicker Bar Brownies were toooo good!!! Pretty easy to make too!

Renee's Kitchen Adventures
    July 3, 2014 at 1:47 pm

They look very delicious. I would have a hard time stopping at one! haha

July 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I did have a hard time Renee! I had to put these Easy Snicker Bar Brownies in the freezer! I should have named them EASY to EAT!!!