This magnificent Mediterranean flavored Pasta dish may be enjoyed warm or cold. The combination of rich flavors is simply a delight. Tuscan White Beans combined with Greek Feta, tomatoes, and Linguine with olive oil and Fresh Herbs make for a light Summer Meal or Fantastic side!
- Sixteen ounces Linguine Noodles
- One pound ripe Roma or Plum tomatoes, diced
- Sixteen ounces Tuscan Beans drained and rinsed
- Six ounces crumbled Feta Cheese
- Three tablespoons quality white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- One garlic clove, minced
- One teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare Linguine noodles as directed on your brand name Pasta package, using the Al Dente method. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Place pasta in a large glass dish, then add diced tomatoes, rinsed Tuscan Beans, and Feta Cheese. Set to the side for the time being.
- In a smaller glass dish, place white wine vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, kosher salt, and ground pepper. Whisk thoroughly to incorporate all ingredients for the dressing.
- Add dressing, and flat-leaf parsley to pasta and toss to evenly coat Linguine noodles. Sprinkle with Romano cheese.
- Pasta may be served warm or cold.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.