Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos are marinated in a wonderful Cilantro Lime Marinade and served on Freshly grilled corn tortillas to give them a POP of flavor and taste. They are the perfect Summer Tacos since they are Bursting with Fresh Citrus Zing and Cilantro.
Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
Ingredients Needed for Cilantro Lime Marinade
1/3 cup olive oil
Juice of 2 limes
Zest of 1 lime
2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Marinade
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 lime zest of
- 2 limes juice of
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
- 2 pounds pork loin thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1½ cups romaine lettuce shredded or sliced thinly
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- lime wedges
Directions for Cilantro Lime Marinade
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on low-speed for about 45 seconds.
Directions and Assembly
- Marinate 2 pounds or pork in marinade recipe for at least 1 hour.
- Once done marinating in Cilantro Lime Marinade, drain in a colander to remove excess.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once heated place olive oil in skillet to heat. When olive oil is heated (do not overheat), place 2 pounds of pork in skillet. Cook pork till done about 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Heat tortillas – If you would like them as viewed above heat grilling pan and grill them for about 35 seconds on each side.
- Place tortilla on a plate, add a bit of romaine lettuce, Cilantro Lime Pork, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and sliced avocados.
- Serve with lime wedges.
salsa Although themccallumsshamrockpatch.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and how ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Under no circumstances will themccallumsshamrockpatch.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2018-2013 unauthorized use and/or duplication of content/ material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with proper and specific direction to the original content.