These Super EASY Fudge Pops are packed with Good Ole Fashioned Flavor. They combine Coke A Cola ® , Maraschino Cherries , and Fudge Pudding! It’s that simple to make a Delicious Treat for your loved ones!! Make extra as they will be sure to be gone in a matter of moments !
You can Easily buy the Molds in any store. Ours actually only set us back for the sum of $1.00 . That’s RIGHT! Can you believe that? I am always interested in a deal that turns into something outstanding!
- 1 – 3.0 ounce package of JELLO ® instant Fudge Pudding mix, make by package directions
- 1/4 cup of Coke a Cola ®
- 1/8 cup Maraschino Cherry Juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Maraschino Cherries
Make JELLO ® in advance using instructions on package in medium glass mixing dish . Refrigerate till completely set.
Once set remove from refrigerator. Add Maraschino Cherry juice , chopped Maraschino Cherries, and Coke a Cola ®. Incorporate all ingredients till smooth.
Set Molds in desired position to make placing Fudge Pop Mixture in. (We used a very small gravy ladle and our filled molds) You can use a spoon if desired or needed. Wipe molds clean and place in freezer to set overnight.
Removing from molds
- To remove ice pops from plastic mold, cover ⅔ up in a bath of cool to warm water in the sink for about 20 seconds or until you can loosen and pull them up with the sticks
- Gently remove from molds . If they seem to be hard to remove , place in cool to warm water 5 seconds at a time — till you can remove easily from molds .
- Individual pops can be frozen in Ziploc bags or wrapped in wax paper until ready to serve