Do you want to add a QUICK tasty Flavor to your meats ? Well, this DIY for Hand Blended Money Saving Steak Season Recipe is definitely GUARANTEED to add Flavor to your Steaks. It’s a fantastic blend for Summer BBQ’s and all around grilling. It’s also a Perfect seasoning for your Roasted Beef, Pot Roast, Rib Roast, or London Broil when cooking indoors ! Add as little or as much as you fancy to those wonderful meats.
Have you ever stopped to think of how MUCH you pay for Blended Specialty Spices? I sure have; about a year ago; I was on a QUEST to save a few pennies here and there. I started to think of what Grocery items I might be able to save money on .
One of the things, I found I could really cut back on when I was making my list happened to be Specialty Blended Spices . How RIDICULOUS the amount was. I had to ask , “WHY, am I spending this on something I could DIY ??”
So thus began the Saga of my Personal Hand Blending. It’s so SIMPLE and EASY to do; I can make batches as I see fit, as LARGE or SMALL as I like. I also LOVE the fact I know exactly what my family is eating.
Hand Blended Steak Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon Freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried fennel
- 1 teaspoon raw brown sugar
- Combine Kosher salt, freshly ground peppercorns, dehydrated onion flakes , garlic granules , red pepper flakes, dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried fennel, raw brown sugar in a container.
- Place in airtight glass jars or plastic containers sealed tightly.
- If you are making spice blend in large amounts place in containers and store in refrigerator till ready for use. Be sure you store in a cool dark place with tight-fitting lids . Shelf life for spices can be long periods if stored properly .
- Do not store near the dishwasher, sink, or humid areas for BEST storage results .