Do you want to add a quick flavorful bite to your meats? Well, this DIY for Hand Blended Money Saving Steak Season Recipe is definitely GUARANTEED to add Flavor to your Steaks. It’s a fantastic blend for Summer BB Q ’s and all around grilling. It’s also a Perfect seasoning for your Roasted Beef, Pot Roast, Rib Roast, or London Broil when cooking indoors! Add as little or as much as you fancy to those wonderful meats.
Have you ever stopped to think of how MUCH you pay for Blended Specialty Spices? I sure have; about a year ago; I was on a QUEST to save a few pennies here and there. I started to think of what Grocery items I might be able to save money on.
One of the things, I found I could really cut back on when I was making my list happened to be Specialty Blended Spices. How RIDICULOUS the amount was. I had to ask, “WHY, am I spending this on something I could DIY ??”
So thus began the Saga of my Personal Hand Blending. It’s so SIMPLE and EASY to do; I can make batches as I see fit, as LARGE or SMALL as I like. I also LOVE the fact I know exactly what my family is eating.
Hand Blended Steak Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon Freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried fennel
- 1 teaspoon raw brown sugar
- Combine Kosher salt, freshly ground peppercorns, dehydrated onion flakes, garlic granules, red pepper flakes, dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried fennel, raw brown sugar in a container.
- Place in airtight glass jars or plastic containers sealed tightly.
- If you are making spice blend in large amounts place in containers and store in refrigerator till ready for use. Be sure you store in a cool dark place with tight-fitting lids. Shelf life for spices can be long periods if stored properly.
- Do not store near the dishwasher, sink, or humid areas for BEST storage results.