This is a DELICIOUS side dish for any BBQ or Family gathering. It combines a wonderful SPICY flare to corn on the cob. All you will need to gather are these simple ingredients to get started! Fresh Corn on the Cob, Cumin, Limes, Jalapeno peppers, Sweet unsalted Butter, and cilantro or parsley.
Ingredients Needed to make Jalapeno Lime Roasted Corn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 jalapeño peppers, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 lime, sliced
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- fresh chopped cilantro or parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rub each ear or shucked, clean corn on the cob with unsalted butter (be generous). Place on a section of aluminum foil large enough to wrap ear of corn. Sprinkle with cumin, diced jalapeno, and lime juice. At this time you will wrap each ear of corn as you go. (Starting with a corner, and rolling corn diagonally, tucking ends as you go.)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes. Once done let slightly cool before removing aluminum foil. Once cool enough to safely handle, remove each one from aluminum foil.
- Place on serving the dish and garnish with sliced jalapeno, lime wedges or slices, cilantro, and lime zest.