As a Food Blogger, I MUST give credit where credit is due ! This Delicious and Filling Breakfast of Sunnyside Pizza was Inspired by Guy Fieri ‘s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives in which featured Pizzeria Lola at 5557 Xerxes Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Now, of course, I have made my adaption of that Lovely Breakfast pizza. It combines a nice rustic thin crust, arugula, tomatoes, Portobello mushrooms, red onions, bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.
Sunnyside Pizza was Inspired by Guy Fieri
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12 by 12 inch) square ready-made thin crust
- 1 large Portobello mushroom, sliced by 6
- 3 slices of thick sliced bacon, cooked
- 9 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1 and 1/2 cup of freshly grated white sharp cheddar cheese, divided by 2
- olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh group pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 500
- Brush olive oil on crust lightly, place 1/2 of cheese down on crust evenly.
- Distribute in this order arugula, crisp bacon, Portobello mushrooms, arrange tomatoes and onions, salt and pepper to taste, place second 1/2 of cheese down evenly.
- Gently crack eggs over pizza.
- Place in Oven for 7-9 minutes or eggs set to desired doneness. Cool slightly, cut and serve.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms, please use share buttons provided.