Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies are the quintessential adult dessert! They combine pecans, caramel, dark chocolate and one of our favorites adult beverages Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ! What could be a more fun and tasty combination for your Adult guests?
Decadent Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies are perfect for Summer, Game night, Poker night or even the Holidays! I mean who doesn’t love decadent, caramel and chocolate Goodness with a kick?
Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted REAL butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package Dark chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 of a cup chopped, pecans
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 of a cup Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- You will need a glass baking dish (9 x 11 or 8 inchs) that has been sprayed thoroughly with cooking spray or you may use parchment paper to line baking dish if so desired.
- Place butter and chocolate in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl melt completely. Whisk until smooth. Then add sugar, Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ and vanilla. You will need to whisk to combine.
- Add eggs to mixture and beat until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add flour, baking powder, pecans, and salt. Whisk until completely combined.
- Pour batter into glass baking dish that you have used cooking spray and evenly distributed. At this time drizzle 4 rows of caramel sauce down long ways in a straight line. Once completed, use a knife to cut across lines in 3-4 sections.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice brownies into desired squares.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.