Jack Daniel’s Caramel Brownies are rich and fudgy brownies with a hint of Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies are the quintessential adult dessert. These brownies combine pecans, thick caramel, dark chocolate, and one of our favorites adult beverages Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ What could be more fun and tasty combination for your Adult guests?
It’s been several years since I have written this blog post, and by golly, a good old post update is coming soon with better pictures and a more specific blog post for all of you. Today I have added a beautiful recipe card to make things a little user-friendly when it comes to printing. Be sure to stay tuned for the changes.
Decadent Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies are perfect for Summer, Game night, Poker night, or even the Holidays. I mean, who doesn’t love decadent, caramel, and chocolate Goodness with a kick?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you have made these Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies and what you think. I love to hear from Y’all!
Ingredients needed to make Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies
One cup unsalted Real butter
One cup granulated sugar
One package Dark chocolate chips
One and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
One cup Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ
Four large eggs
Two cups all-purpose flour
3/4 of a cup chopped, pecans
One teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 of a cup Caramel sauce
Jack Daniel’s Pecan Caramel Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup unsalted REAL butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package Dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ
- ¾ cup pecans chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup thick caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- You will need a glass baking dish (9 x 11 or 8 inches) that has been sprayed thoroughly with cooking spray or you may use parchment paper to line baking dish if so desired.
- Place butter and chocolate in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl melt completely. Whisk until smooth. Then add sugar, Jack Daniel’s old #7 whiskey Ⓡ and vanilla. You will need to whisk to combine.
- Add eggs to mixture and beat until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add flour, baking powder, pecans, and salt. Whisk until completely combined.
- Pour batter into glass baking dish that you have used cooking spray and evenly distributed. At this time drizzle 4 rows of caramel sauce down long ways in a straight line. Once completed, use a knife to cut across lines in 3-4 sections.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice brownies into desired squares.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2020-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.