A delicious No Bake Berry Good Cheesecake is so simple and easy combining Mascarpone cheese with fresh strawberries and blackberries all in an NO-Bake recipe. I love living in Florida, there is always a fresh endless supply of wonderful fruits.
Here at the Patch I take full advantage of the beautiful fruits with this tasty recipe Double Berry, No Bake Cheesecake not only tastes spectacular it stands out on your table.
No Bake Berry Good Cheesecake
- 2 packages of your favorite graham crackers, crushed
- 1 and 1 /2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 and 1 / 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 16 ounces of Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 / 4 cup of buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping see instructions and HOW to below
- 1-2 pints of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- sugar, optional
- In a medium glass mixing bowl add crushed graham crackers and sugar. Combine well, add melted butter-Combine thoroughly. In a glass 9-inch pie dish or spring form 9 inch press mixture down and up the sides. Once done place in freezer for about 20 minutes or so.
- After 15 minutes have passed you will begin making your cheesecake filling Using an electric mixer set at about medium-high speed, beat the Mascarpone cheese in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Add in the condensed milk and buttermilk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl . Then you will want to add the lemon juice and vanilla, while mixer is still running . After the lemon juice is incorporated set aside .
- Remove graham cracker crust from freezer, place on counter and begin adding filling in the pie pan or spring form pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Arrange fruit as follows around almost fully set Cheesecake, in a circular path with sliced strawberries, black Berries. Sprinkle with a bit of sugar if desired.
- Place back in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Cut and serve immediately.
NOTES: If you can not locate Mascarpone cheese, cream cheese may be substituted .
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.