Breakfast Bake recipes are fun, simple, delicious recipes that even the little ones can help make in the morning with a little parental supervision combining eggs, plum tomatoes, leftover diced ham, potatoes, green peppers, and Swiss cheese to make a delicious well-rounded breakfast.
When my son Kory was little I used to love to spend quality time with him in the kitchen… We used to enjoy making our Breakfast Bake Recipe on the weekends together it was always fun watching him build his breakfast and we had a lot of laughs doing it together.
This is a simple recipe that has a wonderful flavor the adults and children will love…BEST of all it’s not very time-consuming at all… Serve it with some fruit, bagel, milk, and or juice… You will have tucked in a good start of their daily needs in their tummy that morning
Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1 plum tomato diced
- 2-4 ounces diced ham
- 1/2 cup cooked diced potatoes, we used leftovers
- 1/8 cup green peppers, diced
- 2 slices quality Swiss cheese
- 1 green scallion, sliced very thin (optional)
- Parsley, for garnish
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray into 2 oven-safe ramekins large enough to hold ingredients.
- Divide tomato, ham, diced potatoes, and green peppers between oven-safe ramekins, top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Gently crack two eggs over Swiss cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees 12-15 minutes. (Or till eggs are done)
- Garnish with sliced scallions and parsley if desired.
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.